Sunday 18 December 2011

Advertising the Shop

Advertising

In order to Advertise the Shop, all the group decided to contribute in distributing posters and flyer's. I printed and laminated 15 Posters, which I then attached to Lamp Posts around my local area. The places included; Hunters bar, Endclif Park, Sharowvale Road, Ecclesall Road, Netheredge, and Bannercross.

The images below show the process of advertising;




In order to try and publish an article about our current project, I decided to get in contact with the Sheffield Telegraph. Through emailing the Journalist David Bocking, I proposed the idea around the shop, and supplied him with the necessary information and image.
Below is a record of the emails in which i proposed my idea;



A Facebook group was also created in order to advertise the Shop, this was an easy way of ensuring that family and friends new about the event, as invitations could be sent out electronically over the Internet. See below for screen shot of the group;



1 comment: