Saturday 3 December 2011

Spectrum - Art Shop - Finished Products

Below, is a diagram representing the outline in which I will construct the layout of my individual etchings; Copyright label, A/P (Artist Proof), title and signature.






The images below are a collection of final products, each etching was printed on Somerset high quality paper, which is acid-free mould made (deckled edge) soft paper with a velvet or satin texture. It is ideal for etching, screen printing, mono printing, and lino printing. I photo-etched four images from my drawings, experimenting with a variety of coloured inks, for example, yellow ochre, silver, burnt sienna, orange, Prussian blue.













Process of making two Framed Etchings -
















I have made fifteen etchings, two which have been mounted on cream boarders, packaged in cellophane wrappers, and two which have been mounted in hand painted frames. I have also made ten high quality prints in colour, ranging in sizes from A4 to A6, which have all be mounted and packaged in cellophane. I will also be selling two original drawings, which have been hand framed and painted. Prices will range from £3 to £12 for etchings and prints, and up to £30 for original framed coloured etchings.

No comments:

Post a Comment